[ic] order_date format

Stefan Hornburg racke at linuxia.de
Thu Feb 5 16:29:12 EST 2004

On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 13:37:28 -0800
Ed LaFrance <edl at newmediaems.com> wrote:

> At 08:17 PM 2/4/2004 +0000, you wrote:
> >I would like to change the order_date is displayed on the screen
> >(currently it shows date and time), is there an easy way to do so in the
> >check_orders.html page?  If not, can I change the way it is being recorded
> >into the transactions table?  I would like for it to show up as 01/01/04
> >
> >Thanks!
>
> The stored format for the date should be left alone, but you can use
> [convert_date format="%m/%d/%Y"][/convert_date] around the appropriate
> column on the query/check_orders.html page to pretty up the date display.

That is not so easy, because this code is within a mvasp block.
I revised this page in current CVS and now you can easily replace

	$hash{order_date} = $Tag->convert_date({}, $hash{order_date});

with

	$hash{order_date} = $Tag->convert_date({format => '%m/%d/%Y'}, $hash{order_date});

Bye
	Racke

Interchange Development Team