[ic] Problem getting off the list

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Mon Feb 9 00:36:34 EST 2004

Jack Gates wrote:
> No asshole I am not retarded!  I have done that and it has not worked.
> So until my address is off the list get used to it.

Okay, well, here's the deal.  There's about 500,000 (just an educated
guess) people subscribed to this list.  How about, every time we recieve
one of your emails each of us will send you an email directly (not to
the list) requesting that you stop.  Even if only 1 percent of us decide
to do this you'll still be getting 5,000 emails for every one you send.
  Since this idea seems to flow beautifully with your logic I'm sure you
will agree that it is an appropriate remedy for dealing with someone
like you.

Have a nice day,

Regards, Peter