[ic] Problem getting off the list

Tom Hodder tom at ecnow.co.uk
Mon Feb 9 10:13:04 EST 2004

> At 2/8/2004 09:15 PM, Jack Gates wrote:
>> I have gone to icdevgroup.org and have followed the links and
>> instructions to be removed from the list.  I have also sent the owner
>> of the list nearly two dozens requests.  I am still on the list.  Maybe
>> if I send this e-mail to the list every time I get e-mail from the list
>> then maybe some one who can get my address off the list will do so since
>> all the correct channels are not working.

I just test subscribed another account, and then unsubscribed it, and there
seemed to be no problem. However as there were some problems with the list
previously, might it have been that those 2 dozen requests went into the hole
caused by that previous problem.

Did you get the email with "confirm xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx", when you clicked the
unsubscribe link on the mailman page? ie at

Regards,

Tom Hodder

E:tom at ecnow.co.uk
M:07979751734