[ic] No Key found while update option via admin web interface

Thomas J.M. Burton tom at globalfocusdm.com
Wed Feb 11 14:55:52 EST 2004

Danilo Ingami wrote:
> Hi list members,
> I've a problem with the option feature of Interchange 5.0.0. When I
> try to chance any of the value of tne new articles I'll got this
> error.
>
> 192.168.0.6 SzmC4srd:192.168.0.6 - [10/February/2004:20:40:20 +0100]
> ab /ab/admin/flex_editor No key 'code' found for function='update'
> table='variants'
>
> I haven't altered the tables either the variables and the options.
> anyone can help me to coming out from here?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Danilo

I've been having this problem too and just realized this morning that it was
related to my using Netscape 6.2 as my browsers. I was getting a similar error
when trying to modify the layout of the item list display in the Admin UI and
my changes wouldn't stay. Tried it in IE 6 and it worked fine. Upgraded to
Netscape 7.1 and it works fine there too.

Hope that helps.

-Tom

Thomas J.M. Burton
Design & Production Director