[ic] Need help with creating an array

Philip Alves philip at backpackerpass.com
Wed Feb 11 16:17:40 EST 2004

Hello all!

What I need to do is put various values, scratch values, and loop/sql code
into one place, and then be able to get at it again.

This is for a "memory" of various selected information based on dates.  So, if
the user selects Feb 11, some information that is relevant to Feb 11 all gets
remembered in one place and can be pulled up again later when it's needed.

Are there any Interchange methods or examples out there for doing this?  I've
searched the archives and read the docs, but with no luck.

Thanks in advance!

--
Phil