[ic] Skipjack and routing

DB DB at m-and-d.com
Wed Feb 11 22:15:41 EST 2004

I am considering changing from manual processing of credit cards to
using Skipjack. I got the demo account to work easily and my merchant
account provider offers attractive terms. I have two questions:

Do any of you with experience with Skipjack have comments about them and
in particular are they reliable?

I want to still charge orders for non-US addresses manually because I
have to figure the costs on a case by case basis. Can I have US order
run in real time and non-US orders come in for manual processing? (I
guess this is a routing issue?) I run 4.8.8 but will upgrade to 5 soon.

Thanks!

DB