[ic] File used to send to customers to assist in setup.

Boyd Gerber gerberb at zenez.com
Thu Feb 12 10:18:35 EST 2004

Hi All,

Thanks for the great resouce.  Some time ago someone posted a file that
they would send to their customers to assist them in getting all the
information to setup a catalog for their customer's.  Could someone assist
me in finding this file used to assist customers in setting up a store.
I must be really dumb, I can not find this file in the archives.

I had a major disastor at my location and all tapes and hd were destroyed.
I would like to find this file to assist them a customer that is having
problems.  This file was a extremely good resource.  If my memory server
me it was a .xls file.

I want to really thank who ever posted it and would ask if someone could
point me to where I can find it again.

Boyd Gerber <gerberb at zenez.com>
ZENEZ	1042 East Fort Union #135, Midvale Utah  84047