[ic] Please Help. Shipping To Postal Codes Problems

New Media E.M.S. ic_users at newmediaems.com
Thu Feb 12 14:45:05 EST 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-11 at 18:33, Thomas Truong wrote:
> I am trying to locate all the Canadian programmers.
>
> I can tell that we all are having problems with the Shipping To Canadian
> Postal Codes.
>
> How did you change the default location from a USA Zip code to a
> Canadian Postal Code.
>
> Also, setting up the shipping by weight and all the other Canadian
> setups is confusing.
>
> Your help would greatly be appreciated.

SHIP_DEFAULT_COUNTRY and SHIP_DEFAULT_ZIP are two catalog variables that
you would probably want to modify to meet your specific needs. Beyond
that, you'll have to provide more specific info on the trouble you are
having if you wish to get more help from this list.

- Ed
Fair Oaks, CA  95628          edl at newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (916) 961-0447 Fax