[ic] browser issue

Jay Sun js9s at lycos.com
Sun Feb 15 14:32:19 EST 2004

I am trying to use mozilla/firebird/  browser to administer the interchange instances.  Most of the pages are ok, but I found two issues:

1. the item detail page keep crashing in mozilla. It is fine in IE and old netscape.

2. I added q4,q8, q12 columns in pricing table (postgres).  Whenever I update those fields with non-empty value,  the browser keep crashing, although the fields did  get updated.   Also, the priceing page appears like

q2
q5
q10
q25