[ic] implementing timed sale pricing

Ron Phipps rphipps at reliant-solutions.com
Tue Feb 17 13:44:45 EST 2004

> From: Tom Hodder
>
> Using the stuff that comes with the foundation system, is there a way
> implement timed sale pricing. ie have a component that lists stuff
that is
> reduced for 1 week, and have interchange correct the prices for that
> period?

Yes, I would write a usertag that pulls the price from a promotional
price field, compare the current date against the dates the price is
valid and return the price if it is valid.  Return nothing if it is not
valid.  Place this usertag high up in the CommonAdjust string and IC
will use the price returned if it is non zero.

-Ron