[ic] PGP_KEY editor (eating crow now (:-\)

JW lst at jwweeks.com
Wed Feb 18 13:05:58 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stefan Hornburg" <racke at linuxia.de>

> The UI uses a different method to run the 'gpg' command (see get-gpg-keys
> UserTag). Try to set the global variable GPG_PATH accordingly.
>
> Racke

You're absolutely right!  I guess I don't know how to correctly set the
global variable.  When I hardcode "gpg --list-keys" into
get_gpg_keys.coretag and get_gpg_keys.tag, the interface works like a charm.

If you will be so kind as to tell me in which (database/table) GPG_PATH
should be set, I promise not to be so dumb in the future.

Thanks again,
JW