[ic] Blank page

JW lst at jwweeks.com
Sun Feb 22 13:24:10 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Radovanovic"

> Using Interchange 5.0.0 on FreeBSD 4.7 with Perl 5.8.0. The problem is
that
> after makng edits on a/all  template/s within the UI, I press the OK
button
> and it returns an blank page. Is this a known bug?

David,
Are you sure you have installed all your modules under perl 5.8.0?  I know
that the default install of freebsd will also have an older version of perl
(used by the ports collection).  If "perl -v" returns 5.8.0, check to make
sure the required modules are listed under 5.8.0.  If not, building modules
through cpan should fix the problem.
JW