[ic] Using interchange with cPanel

Carl Reynolds grafix at hyperbole-software.com
Mon Feb 23 16:06:14 EST 2004

I know this has been addressed in detail on the Interchange web site. I
still have a question about using Interchange with cPanel.

I want to install Interchange on a web site that uses cPanel. However, I
plan to use ssh to do the install. I will not be using cPanel even
though it is installed on the site. From what I have read on the
Interchange site, this should be OK. But I wasn't sure if there would be
some system interaction between Interchange and cPanel even if I am not
using cPanel to do the install.

Am I correct that I can install Interchange using ssh and not have a
problem with it interacting with cPanel?

Thanks for your assistance,

Carl.