[ic] Comodo Certs and Roxen

Barry Treahy, Jr. Treahy at MMaz.com
Mon Feb 23 18:08:27 EST 2004

Good day all.  After receiving a lot of positive feed back, I proceed to
acquire a replacement cert from Comodo, only to find that they are
chained... I gather that this typically isn't a problem with most HTTP
servers, but it does appear to be so with Roxen.  Has anyone had any
success, that they want to share, of getting chained certs withing with
Roxen, specifically the prefork at 1.3.122?

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr                       E-mail: Treahy at MMaz.com
Midwest Microwave                          Phone: 480/314-1320