[ic] Questions re Interchange Cart

Rick O'Neil ic at oneil.org
Mon Feb 23 19:21:04 EST 2004

>We are exploring shopping cart options. Please let me know if
>Interchange is capable of the following:
>
>1. Is there a currency conversion feature for international orders?

Yes, there internationalization features in Interchange.

>2. Is there is a feature for setting up special pricing for preferred
>customers?

There is the ability to use dealer/wholesale pricing in the default
Interchange install. Also, quantity pricing is available.

>3. Are credit cards processed in real time?

There are a wide variety of payment modules that are integrated with
Interchange which are capable of real time credit card processing.

>P.S. If you're serious about the success of your business, you owe it to
>yourself to look at our affordable, comprehensive web site management
>tools. Contact us for a free demo!
>[URL snipped]

All business postings should be posted to the Interchange-biz mailing list
(which this is not).

Rick O'Neil