[ic] table-editor question regarding the date-widget

Rene Hertell interchange-users at hertell.com
Fri Feb 27 16:09:22 EST 2004

Hey all,

Can someone advice me in how to pass parameters for the date-widget in the table-editor tag? I would need to set $opt->{blank} for getting a "blank row" for that widget..

This is what I have so far for:

widget.publish_date=date
filter.publish_date="date_change"

And here is that code-section in Form.pm that I want to activate:

if ($opt->{blank}) {
  $out .= '<OPTION VALUE="0">------</OPTION>';
}

Best Regards,

René

ps.
Here is a solution that Racke came with a while ago:
http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2004-January/037486.html

If I got it right from the Form.pm, this feature would be working just with the $opt->{blank} parameter..