[ic] Bypass basket

David Radovanovic dave at whatsthebigidea.com
Fri Jan 2 19:17:56 EST 2004

Hello,
To prevent unnecessary redundancies, I'd like to bypass the basket page and
add the "Save Cart" and "Recurring Cart" buttons to the checkout page. The
Saved Carts and Recurring Carts can then be called from the either the
customerservice.html page or from a navigation bar that resides on the
template. Though, from previous posts I noticed that these two component
scripts are dependant upon each other and their placement within the page
they reside. Does anyone know if this is possible or give me a heads up of
issues to be aware of? Thanks a lot :=) Happy New Year.

David Radovanovic
WhatsTheBigIdea.com, Inc.
-- Bright ideas for the Web!
249 Partition Street