[ic] MYOB Accounts package

Mike Curtis mike.curtis at gandacomputers.co.uk
Fri Jan 9 06:15:58 EST 2004

> Hi all,
>
> Has anyone looked at integrating MYOB (Mind Your Own Business) now at
ver11, with Interchange?

> Regards
>
> Mike Curtis

Just looking at it now what type of database does MYOB run on btw.  Also
how
would you want the product to interegrate with Interchange?

-Sam

Sam

Just been informed that database is Oracle!! And that MYOB has facility
to import in CSV, TAB and others

I would be satisfied with the same functionality as with Quickbooks as I
perceive it, that is orders placed on the web would produce a file to be
imported imto MYOB Sales order processing, I will have to do some
re-reading of the Quickbooks import module as I seem to remember that
will also import new client details

Mike Curtis