[ic] Printer friendly receipt

Ed LaFrance edl at newmediaems.com
Mon Jan 12 10:06:04 EST 2004

At 01:20 AM 1/12/2004 +0000, you wrote:
>I want to have a printer friendly page available for users to open once
>the receipt page is displayed.  Is there an easy way to pass all the order
>information to the new printer friendly receipt page?  Thanks!

One easy way would be to capture the body of etc/mail_receipt in a scratch
variable (minus the [email] tag container, of course). Then you could have
a "printer-friendly version" link on the receipt.html page which goes to a
page which displays this variable, enclosed in <pre></pre>.

- Ed L.

Fair Oaks, CA  95628          edl at newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (916) 961-0447 Fax