[ic] OT: Redhat Alternatives?

Doug Alcorn doug at lathi.net
Mon Jan 12 17:33:26 EST 2004

"D T" <dogtags at doglover.com> writes:

> You can install a second perl at usr/local/bin, but there has so far
> been an issue of installing DBD::mysql to work with that secondary
> perl install. I'm trying to get an answer.

Any distribution can have a second perl installed.  The question (in
my mind) is finding a good distribution that doesn't require a second
installation of perl.  AFAIK, the list is two: slackware and debian.
--
 (__) Doug Alcorn - Unix/Linux/Web Developing
 oo / PGP 02B3 1E26 BCF2 9AAF 93F1  61D7 450C B264 3E63 D543