[ic] Protx american express issue?

Sandy Thomson sandy at scotwebshops.com
Wed Jan 14 06:31:44 EST 2004

Hi,
I think i might have identified a bug with the protx module.  When i
submit payment by switch, mastercard or visa (I havent tried delta or
solo yet), the transaction gets accepted by protx.

When i submit an order with the dummy AMEX number in the docs, i get an
error back from protx telling me my vendor id is incorrect (although the
vendor id that is returned in the ERROR message StatusDetail is actually
correct).  Maybe not all the fields are being supplied to protx? or
maybe it is a problem at the protx end? Anyone else having a similar issue?

---
With the existing refunds problem i was having, I used the transactions
table to the letter (as described in the 1.08 docs) and still get the
internal server error message when doing refunds (im also using the new
single html file). The database error is still the same, although protx
gets the refund ok which is most important.

Thanks again for a really cool module.

Sandy.