[ic] HTML e-mail receipt/reports - is this correct?

Thomas J.M. Burton tom at globalfocusdm.com
Fri Jan 16 17:49:36 EST 2004

Hi IC Users,

In an attempt to deliver cleaner receipts and reports for those who don't have
a monospaced-type e-mail client, I'm setting up my associated files to send
HTML e-mail. All I'm asking is for someone to double-check what I've got
before I put it into action so that I know I'll be sending out properly
formatted e-mail. Here's what I'm using in those files:

[tag op=mime
     type="TEXT/PLAIN; CHARSET=ISO-8859-1"
     description="Order Text"
     interpolate=1]
TEXT CONTENT HERE
[/tag]

[tag op=mime
     type="TEXT/HTML; CHARSET=ISO-8859-1"
     description="Order Text (HTML)"
     interpolate=1]
HTML CONTENT HERE
[/tag]

Please let me know if everything above looks right or if there's anything I
need to add/change. I've already got these working, I just want to make sure
that they will be legitimately formatted.

Thank you,
Tom

Using IC 4.8.6
Thomas J.M. Burton