[ic] Red Hat Enterprise Linux Version Choice and Hosting Options?

Dave Aiello dave_aiello at ctdata.com
Fri Jan 23 12:03:27 EST 2004

On 01/23/2004 11:15 AM, VS-HOST.COM ADMIN wrote:

>ServerBeach.com supports/offers RHEL, at good rates. You will have to
>install non-threaded Perl over base install provided. Or a second instance.
>No big deal.

Not really sure who I am replying to, but, thanks.  I just spoke to a
Sales Engineer at Server Beach, and they are definitely an option.  It
seems that their support is less intensive than Rackspace, but, they are
also less expensive and more flexible about configuration changes to the
server that they are providing to you.

--
Dave Aiello
CTDATA