[ic] Errors on the left hand side of my store page

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Fri Jan 23 15:37:04 EST 2004

Hi all,

The left edge of my Interchange store page consists only of text saying
"Error" where the product catagories should be. As far as I can tell, the
database contains products and categories. How do I begin to troubleshoot
this?

--
Steve Litt
Author:

(Legal Disclaimer) Follow these suggestions at your own risk.