[ic] SQL_Parser.pm

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Mon Jan 26 12:48:15 EST 2004

Quoting Sandy Thomson (sandy at scotwebshops.com):
> Hi,
> I have been attempting to upgrade some of our shops to IC 5.0.0. However
> in doing so I have encountered issues with a new file called SQL_Parser.pm.
>
> The version we are moving from is a cvs build of 4.8.7, and this does
> not seem to have this perl module in lib/Vend, so I assume pre 5.0.0
> interchange versions dealt with search tag expansion differently?
>
> The errors I have been encountering are of the form:
> x.x.x.x session_id:nobody - [26/January/2004:11:19:13 +0000] site
> www.site.com/sku_item SQL query failed: syntax error: unknown op
> 'o_sort' at /home/shops/interchange-5.0/lib/Vend/SQL_Parser.pm line 447.
> >
> > query was: SELECT code,o_group,o_value,o_label,o_widget,price FROM
> options where sku = 'sku_item'ORDER BY o_sort
>
> The errors have been occuring whenever a page with product options is
> requested. I assume it is just an issue with interchange 5 (or our sites)?
>
> Any hints?

Vend::SQL_Parser replaces SQL::Statement.

I don't see how anyone could figure out what is going on without
seeing what you have in the failing page.

>From the error I see, assuming it is put in there properly (doubtful
because it is wrapped) it looks like there is an incorrectly formattted
query. But without seeing what generates it there is no way to tell.

--
Mike Heins

People who want to share their religious views with you
almost never want you to share yours with them. -- Dave Barry