[ic] Interchange in multiple virtual domains

Paulo Moniz(Inteliware.net) paulo.moniz at inteliware.net
Wed Jan 28 12:04:21 EST 2004

Hi,

I have a server running RH9 and IC 5.0. My apache HTML directories are
sometinh like '/home/httpd/vhosts/domain/...'.

The foundation demo is installed in the default apache root
'/home/httpd/vhosts/default/cgi-bin' and
'/home/httpd/vhosts/default/htdocs' and I have no problem running this
catalog.

But when I setup catalogs in virtual domains in
'/home/httpd/vhosts/domain/cgi-bin/link' and
'/home/httpd/vhosts/domain/httpdocs' I get the error below. Seems that
the link cgi cannot communicate with the interchange server.

Note: All catalogs are in '/var/lib/interchange/...' and I check
permissions several times, the server is running by interch.

--------------
Server error!
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your
request.
Error message:
Premature end of script headers: inteliware
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster

Thank you any help.
Paulo

Paulo Moniz

Rua Antero de Quental, nº 5B