[ic] MYSQL_TRANSACTIONS

Daniel Davenport ddavenport at newagedigital.com
Fri Jul 2 11:05:28 EDT 2004

I haven't used postgresql with interchange, but iirc postgres has
transactions built-in, whereas with mysql it depends on the table type you
use.  For mysql, the variable seems to indicate whether critical tables use
the right table type (bdb or innodb) and can support transactions, and
whether interchange should bother trying to use them.  (transactions means
more overhead.)