[ic] Any examples of a 3 x "X" rows results page?

Carlc Internet Services mvu at carlc.com
Tue Jul 6 20:47:00 EDT 2004

Figured I'd ask this before I reinvent the wheel :) ....

I have a customer who wants a few of the results pages to come up
with 3 across using thumb nails for the results page. It would then
fill to "X" rows depending on how many are found (and what the search
was set to in admin pages).

Any one who already has done this and can share the code, I really
do appreciate this.

Carl C.
CarlC Internet Services
Dedicated Servers/Shared Servers/Full webhosting with Interchange included.
http://www.carlc.com/