[ic] Any examples of a 3 x "X" rows results page?

Ton Verhagen tverhagen at alamerce.nl
Wed Jul 7 03:12:48 EDT 2004

Quoting "Carlc Internet Services" <mvu at carlc.com> :
>Figured I'd ask this before I reinvent the wheel :) ....
>
>I have a customer who wants a few of the results pages to come up
>with 3 across using thumb nails for the results page. It would then
>fill to "X" rows depending on how many are found (and what the search
>was set to in admin pages).
>
>Any one who already has done this and can share the code, I really
>do appreciate this.

What you want has already been implemented.

Carl, have a look at the results_grid component in the
templates/components directory

The default results.html page that comes with the demo catalog
uses the results_buylist component. If you select the results_grid
component instead you are ready to rock.

Good luck !

Best regards,

Ton

--
Alamerce Nederland --- Cornerstone of eBusiness
Phone +31-40-2374381    info at alamerce.nl    http://www.alamerce.nl

eCommerce Solutions -- Consulting -- Website & Interchange Hosting