[ic] Promotion: edit item

David Radovanovic david.radovanovic at verizon.net
Wed Jul 7 09:29:07 EDT 2004

Hello all:

Basics: IC 5.0.1, MYSQL, FreeBSD 4.7

I'm attempting to add the ability for one item to be within several (3)
separate Promotions. In doing so, I created two additional fields within the
merchandising table called featured_2 and featured_3. I'm able to add the
two additional widgets (for the two new fields) within the "Select for table
edit: merchandising" UI though I can't find a way to add the two widgets to
the "Merchandising Editor" UI or the "Promotion: edit item" UI. Any ideas?

Thanks,

David Radovanovic
WhatsTheBigIdea.com, Inc.
-- Bright ideas for the Web!