[ic] More list error

Dan Bergan danb at champonline.com
Wed Jul 7 13:10:26 EDT 2004

Mike Heins wrote:

>Quoting Dan Bergan (danb at champonline.com):
>

>>If I go back to the previous page, then refresh the page, then click on
>>the more links everything will work fine.  So, it seems like the session
>>is expiring and the more link is no longer valid.
>>

>You have hit it on the head.

Phew!  I'm not crazy... I was worried there for a while.  Thanks, Mike!

I don't feel that I need to give the customer the actual "more" page,
but I would like something better than an internal server error.  Is
there any way to detect an expired session and then direct them to a
"session expired" page where they can start browsing again?

I guess I could just change my apache internal server error page to say
that the session has expired and have a link to start browsing the
catalog again.  But, would there be a way to keep this within Interchange?

Thanks,
Dan