[ic] Credit Card Info Attachments

Ed LaFrance (New Media E.M.S.) ic_users at newmediaems.com
Wed Jul 7 18:25:54 EDT 2004

At 12:12 PM 7/7/2004, you wrote:

>I've upgraded a catalog from 4.8 to 5.2 and when it processes orders it is
>now encrypting/attaching credit card info. I would like to turn this off
>so that no credit card info is stored (everything processes through an
>external gateway).
>
>Is there any way to do this?
>
>Thanks,
>Kerner

The order check &credit_card=standard appears to be trumping the Route
parameters credit_card and encrypt, at least in version 5.2, forcing an
encryption attempt no matter what. I'm not sure just what the fix entails,
but a short-term work-around would be to comment out the stuff related to
mv_credit_card_info on your etc/report.

- Ed

Fair Oaks, CA  95628          Ed.LaFrance at newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (916) 961-0447 Fax