[ic] using a cost column

Ron Phipps rphipps at reliant-solutions.com
Thu Jul 8 17:32:54 EDT 2004

Hello,

I'd like to have a field in my products, options and variants table
called 'cost'.  The cost would be the amount paid by the site owner for
the product.  In the products and variants table this column would hold
one value.  In the options table this column would hold multiple values,
in the format of value1=n.nn, value2=n.nn.  I would then like to be able
to set a temporary CommonAdjust value to look at these columns to
determine the cost of the product which would be stored on each order
line for later reporting.  Is there a way to pass a temporary
CommonAdjust value to the price routine with the cost fields being used
instead of the normal price fields?

Thanks,
-Ron