[ic] UI not handling images

Bob Puff at NLE bob at nleaudio.com
Thu Jul 8 20:02:26 EDT 2004

Hello again,

I'm running into another snag of IC 5.2.0 with a MySQL database:

If I go into the tables database "area", I can make the display_type be "Image", and can even put an
image filename in the next box, and it saves it.

However, when I go back to editing that same exact record, the image filename box is empty!  I just
looked at the SQL database, and its in there, but why doesn't the UI display it?

Also, the drop-down box next to this box used to let you select all of the images that you had.  It
is just blank.

Help!

Bob