[ic] UI not handling images

Bob Puff bob at nleaudio.com
Fri Jul 9 12:52:43 EDT 2004

I do have proper symlinks and permissions.  I _can_ upload images from the UI,
and they do show in the item editor.  That wasn't my problem.  The problem is
that the little widget that lets you select the files that are already in the
directory (with the proper permissions) doesn't show anything.  Also, in the
table editor, when you do place an image in there, it doesn't show the image
name that _really is in the database_!  It shows everything else, but the
image filename is blank.

Bob