[ic] Plugins for ic

Marty Tennison marty at sediva.com
Sun Jul 11 13:10:13 EDT 2004

On Sat, 2004-07-10 at 09:39, Patrick Donker wrote:
> This has probably been asked a gazillion times before, but hey, what the
> hell :)
> Are there plugins or extensions for ic available for download? If so,
> please send me some urls. I am not searching for anything in
> particulair, but it could very well be that there is something there
> that I could use.
>
> -Patrick

Hi Patrick,

In a sense, Interchange is comprised of a bunch of plugins.  It is very
very modular in design however, you will not find single
click-and-install plugins for Interchange like those in Winamp, Firefox
etc.

If you are interested in writing modules (plugins) for Interchange, you
can examine the files in the "code" directory under your interchange
installation directory, lots of good stuff in there.
--
Marty Tennison <marty at sediva.com>