[ic] ic and qmail

Steve Streich sstreich at streichs.com
Tue Jul 13 14:40:20 EDT 2004

Ed is right you should not have to change a thing in the cfg files.
I have been using IC with qmail flawlessly for a few years and have never
had to alter a cfg file.
If qmail is properly installed IC will look for the sendmail program, which
should have been linked over to qmail at the qmail install. If qmail is
currently working properly then this has more than likely been configured.
Then do your setting for who you want your mail to go to or from in the
admin interface. Do the update or restart IC and all should work fine.
It sounds as tho you have not set up the domain in the admin area yet. This
will cause a local host mail as it reads the default.