[ic] ic 5.2 - what would be a good template for a gateway module?

Tom Hodder tom at ecnow.co.uk
Tue Jul 13 18:47:23 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am committed to using a UK payment gateway provider Secpay
(www.secpay.co.uk)
and will be needing to get an ic site that was developed on ic 5.0 and is now
running on 5.2 connected to it.

Is there a standard/generic module that I can use as a skeleton for
this? I have
had a look around and found a few, but the timing is so tight that I really
need to pick a good one to start with.

secpay offer XML-RPC, SOAP, GET and POST as APIs so I guess pretty much most
good payment modules would be pretty close.

I guess what I am really asking is, if one was to start a payment module from
scratch, what would be the best module/plugin to take a template?

Thanks.

Tom H