[ic] ad_tracking--mike h

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Thu Jul 15 14:31:39 EDT 2004

Quoting Jeannie Stevenson (webteam at wes-state.com):
> Hello Mike H
>
> I came across your ROI Tracking-Advertising Click Through email thread
> http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2003-November/036245.html
>
> I understand that it is AS IS, NO SUPPORT which is fine however I'm still
> interested in this action
>

> If you have a link for download I'm interested in receiving more information

No, sorry. I have implemented it for several clients. My main hesitancy
is that it also requires a hand-edited CGI program to deliver the ads in
static HTML. There are also 9 files to deliver, and I haven't had time
to remove my client-specific stuff from it.

I will put it on my todo list, but lacking a client funding me I probably
won't get to it until after I return from my yearly trek.

--
Mike Heins

There's nothing sweeter than life nor more precious than time.
-- Barney