[ic] first catalog issues

Daniel Davenport ddavenport at newagedigital.com
Wed Jul 21 00:04:22 EDT 2004

It sounds like either the link program (the program apache runs, which
passes the request off to interchange and prints out the result) isn't named
right, or the cgi-bin directory or uri isn't where you think it is.  Check
that /usr/local/apache2/cgi-bin/(your link program's name, usually the same
as the catalog name) exists, and that the ScriptAlias line in apache's
configuration actually points from /cgi-bin to /usr/local/apache2/cgi-bin.

I won't email you directly--mostly because the list archives wouldn't be as
useful if everybody had half a conversation about their problem and
magically got a solution, and partly because i don't like email...but also
partly because your message had no e-mail address to send to.  :)  So if you
need further info, reply to the list.

/me