[ic] accounting systems help needed

steve sb at airdelights.com
Thu Jul 22 22:03:08 EDT 2004

Hello,

   I'm looking for help or suggestions on accounting systems and automation
of our order taking process.  We currently receive orders from our
interchange shopping cart and manually data enter into QuickBooks premier.
Unfortunately we have outgrown the # of users QuickBooks allowed.  Currently
looking at switching to MAS 90 or SAP Business One and I wondered if anyone
has any experience with automating the downloading of orders from
interchange into an automated accounting system including shipping.  The MAS
90 and SAP Business One are very expensive.  Any suggestions or
recommendations would be great.

Thank you,
Steve at airdelights.com