[ic] Strange Quantity Pricing problem...

rbragg redhat at rickbragg.net
Mon Jul 26 21:23:03 EDT 2004

I have upgraded from 4.8 to 5.0 quite a while ago and this problem
resulted but I never was able to fix it...

Quantity Pricing:

I set it up under 4.8 and it was always fine. In fact it still works in
the checkout. in other works if I order 5 or more in a price group the
q5 price is used for that group in the cart. the problem is when I try
to "show" the prices. This tag no longer works...

[price code=[item-code] quantity=5]

why/how would this break? How should I go about fixing this? Like I said
it used to work fine, and the price in the cart if ordered 5 or more
works...

Thanks!
Rick