[ic] Problem with results_grid in foundation store on interchange 5.2!

Kip Lawrence kip at jkcrafts.com
Mon Jul 26 23:26:28 EDT 2004

Hi everyone,

Over the last weekend I set up interchange 5.2! It is awesome! Thank you!

I have noticed one problem that is beyond me. I've spent a couple of
hours trying to debug it with no luck. I see nothing on the mailing list
to help either. Following is the problem and how to re-create it.

On a stock foundation store do the following:

1) Log in to the admin
2) Edit the results.html file in the content editor. Change
results_buylist to results_grid or "Search Results (configurable grid)
with Buy List". No need to enter a template, etc...
3) Go to your store and click on a category that is going to bring up
more than one page of products
4) Go to page two of your products
5) Clicking on the Buy Now button does nothing
6) If you enter a 1 into the quantity box and hit the Buy Now button the
item is added to your shopping cart.

Ordering on page one works great. It is only on page two, three, etc...
that the add to cart is failing.

Can anyone with more knowledge than I help me out here and suggest a fix
to this?

Thank you,
Kip