[ic] query tag more-list - Internal Server Error

Dan Bergan danb at champonline.com
Fri Jul 30 00:00:30 EDT 2004

A few weeks back I started a thread here about a more-list error.  And,
with Mike's help I narrowed down my problem, but he wasn't able to
reproduce the behavior I was seeing.  I've finally had some time to
investigate the error and I'm able to reproduce it consistently, and
here is what I have found:

A "normal" search works just fine -- if I enter something in the search
box in my Foundation demo, leave the browser for over an hour (let the
session time out), then hit "next" in the more list, everything works as
it should (a search error).

But, if I'm on a page that uses the [query] tag with a more-list, then
leave the browser for over an hour, then hit "next", I get an Internal
Server Error.

Am I doing something wrong with the [query] tag or is this a bug?

For a simple test I put the following code into a page on my IC 5.2 site
and I was able to reproduce my error:
[query sql="select sku from products where sku like 'os28%' order by sku"
         type=list
         ml=5
         more=1
]
[on-match]
[/on-match]

[list]
        [sql-code]
[/list]

[on-match]
[/on-match]

<BR CLEAR=LEFT>
[more-list]
<BLOCKQUOTE>
[msg arg.0="[matches]" arg.1="[match-count]"]Matches %s of %s found.[/msg]
<BR>[more]<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
[/more-list]

[/query]