[ic] re-send order email?

New Media E.M.S. ic_users at newmediaems.com
Wed Jun 2 13:21:05 EDT 2004

At 10:13 AM 6/2/2004, you wrote:

>I have an order that I'm having trouble decrypting.  Since this is the
>first time it has happened, I want to try to to resend the encrypted order
>to see if that will fix it.
>
>Is there an easy and quick way to re-send the order to me (and not to the
>customer)?
>
>Thanks for your help,
>Dan Bergan

Shell into your hosting account, then:

         cd YOUR_CATALOG_ROOT/orders
         mail -s "order NNNNN" you at yourdomain.com <NNNNN

.... 'NNNNN' should be substituted with the order number in question. I'm
not entirely sure that there is not a function for this in the UI, but this
is how I would do it.

- Ed

Fair Oaks, CA  95628          edl at newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (916) 961-0447 Fax