[ic] re-send order email?

Dan Bergan danb at champonline.com
Wed Jun 2 14:23:36 EDT 2004

Eros Shop wrote:

> Hi Dan,
>
> There should be a copy of each order in <CATROOT>/orders
>
> Regards
>
> Mark
>
> At 18:13 02/06/2004, you wrote:

Thanks, Mark.  That did the trick.  And, thanks to Doug too.  I should
have realized that I wouldn't be able to "re-encrypt" the message
because it is never stored unencrypted!

But, the problem was in my decryption script -- trying to handle the
nice, clean orders from Interchange, and the orders from our old Yahoo
store which would sometimes have bogus extra characters at the end of
the gpg data.  While trying to handle the bad data from Yahoo, I
inadvertently removed real characters from the Interchange order.

Thanks again,
Dan