[ic] Transactions in IC 5.2

Russell Mann tech at khouse.org
Mon Jun 7 12:05:40 EDT 2004

Hello,

I took some advice and I'm converting my 4.6 store to 5.2 by starting with
Foundation and porting over the customizations.  On my checkout page I'm now
getting this behaviour:

(table inventory): commit attempted on non-transaction database inventory,
returning success
(table orderline): commit attempted on non-transaction database orderline,
returning success
(table transactions): commit attempted on non-transaction database
transactions, returning success
(table userdb): commit attempted on non-transaction database userdb,
returning success

Any idea why I'm seeing this and / or what I'm supposed to do with it?

Thanks,

Russell Mann