[ic] Softgoods 404s

Angelo McComis angelo at mccomis.com
Mon Jun 14 10:05:22 EDT 2004

I'm still having troubles selling softgoods.

The foundation demo has PDF files -- they appear in my catalog, and on the
server filesystem, and can be bought just fine, and downloaded just fine.

I am selling images -- I can put them into my catalog, and they appear on
the server filesystem, and can be bought just fine, but the download comes
back as a 404.

Does anyone have any ideas on this?  I checked the web logs, the sample PDFs
show as a 200 OK, but the call to download the images are 302 redirect, and
the redirect location is to a 404.

Thanks,

Angelo