[ic] How to use a second resultspage

New Media E.M.S. ic_users at newmediaems.com
Thu Jun 17 14:12:44 EDT 2004

At 07:37 AM 6/16/2004, you wrote:

>On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 16:17:54 +0200
>"Eric Bont" <eric_bont at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I build a second results02.html page. I want to display the results of
> this
> > page in the frame of an other external (html) website.
> >
> > I also build a second flypage02.html for displaying productinformation. To
> > load results in the external frame I use
> > http://...../cgi-bin/sitename/flypage02.html?mv_arg=SKUcode. This works
> > great.
> >
> > My problem is how to use results02.htm in a external frame. When I use the
> > hyperlink
> >
> http://...../cgi-bi-n/sitename/scan/fi=products/st=db/bs=1/tf=comb_category/sf=comb_category/se=examplecategoryname.html
>
> > the results are displayed with results.html but how can i display the
> > results with results02.html ?
>
>Add sp=results02 to the URL.
>
>Bye
>         Racke

...you'll also need target=targetname in the href for the search link,
which may require modifying the barlink() subroutine in
VENDROOT/catalog_before.cfg, though I'd check it first to see if already
accepts a parameter for something like this. The idea would be to pass a
parameter from the cat table which tells the routine to add a target to a
particular href. It's possible that this already exists, I have not looked
at it in some time.

- Ed

Fair Oaks, CA  95628          edl at newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (916) 961-0447 Fax