[ic] Where do I find . . .

Matt Kerner mkerner at showmeinteractive.com
Thu Jun 17 14:53:59 EDT 2004

The code that generates the option widget on the flypage. I want to
directly edit the source that is used for the options popup.

I've been through all of the custom option widget info available both
on the icdevgroup.org site and interchange.rtfm.info. I'm at a complete
loss on how to get this working. It seems to me like there is code that
builds that widget. I should be able to edit that code directly.
Anybody know where it is?

I want to generate the following select box:
<select name="mv_order_condition">
  <option value="u">Used $19.99
  <option value="n" SELECTED>New $24.99
</select>

Currently Interchange builds this box:
<select name="mv_order_condition">
  <option value="u">Used
  <option value="n" SELECTED>New (add $5.00)
</select>

Thanks,
Kerner